What is Tuleap?
Tuleap is a full free Open Source Suite for Application Lifecycle Management.
Traditional development, Requirement Management, Agile Development, IT Service management... Tuleap makes software projects more productive, collaborative and industrialized.
Who is it for?
Developers, Project managers, Agilers, Quality managers, CEO, Businesses... All stakeholders creating innovative applications.
Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-ups, free projects, public organizations.
What is the license?
Tuleap is a libre and open source software. It is provided under GPLv2 license. We don’t distinguish between a “free” and an “enterprise” version. You can leverage all Tuleap features for unlimited users, unlimited projects and unlimited time.
Tuleap 6.11 is out!
A new homepage for Agile Dashboard, inline artifact creation, mediawiki permissions, REST routes for artifact creation and update, ... checkout http://www.tuleap.org/releases/6.11/release-notes.html 1 day ago · Tuleap
Features discover Tuleap pure awesomeness!
Plan and monitor project
- Plan releases and assign tasks
- Monitor project progress and remaining work
- Model Tuleap to your process: Agile, Lean, Waterfall or custom methods and meet your business compliance
- Get full traceability on changes
Track, trace, link everything
A powerful tracking system with extensive configuration capabilities
- Track any type of artifacts: requirements, risks, stories, tasks, bugs…
- Create your own trackers very easily with a dedicated UI
- Trace and link artifacts back to source code, build, document, discussion, release & more
- Normalize process with tracker templates
- Configure workflow to set up automatic actions
Code & build with famous tools
- Browse, manage and search your source code with Git, Subversion or CVS
- View code differences between versions
- Automate build and test with Hudson-Jenkins for continuous integration
- Organize and share releases with the delivery manager
- Follow latest commits, continous integration status and recent releases with dashboard widgets
- Link source code and builds back to bugs, tasks, documents, releases…
Create, version and collaborate on documents
- Centralize project documents from a single online space
- Upload files, create embedded rich text documents and wiki pages
- Compare document versions and track history
- Guide project members through your content process with templates and sample files
- Organize documents reviews with approval workflow
- Keep your content safe and secure and decide who can modify what
Stay tuned, Share knowledge & Discuss
- Leverage integrated per-project tools: forums, instant messaging, mailing-lists, news, RSS feeds
- Discuss ideas in forums and mailing lists with flexible subscription and management
- Leverage per-project instant messaging rooms for real-time discussing
- All along discussions, create shortcuts for direct access to project items you are mentioning
- Share news of your project with other members and stay tuned