This story is a follow-up of art #17183. It fine tune the behaviours
As of art #17183, when artifacts are closed by a commit made on GitLab Tuleap will pick the first "Non open" value (as per "Status" semantic).
When there are several closed values, it might not be the best choice (for instance if the first value is "Canceled").
There is a "Done" semantic that should be used for that but this semantic is provided by Agile Dashboard. Hence:
- Done semantic should be moved to Tracker for broader re-use
- GitLab integration should use Done semantic
The pattern to close should be widen to match GitLab patterns:
- Close, Closes, Closed, Closing, close, closes, closed, closing
- Fix, Fixes, Fixed, Fixing, fix, fixes, fixed, fixing
- Resolve, Resolves, Resolved, Resolving, resolve, resolves, resolved, resolving
- Implement, Implements, Implemented, Implementing, implement, implements, implemented, implementing
The keyword can be in title or description of commits or merge requests.
Restrict when to close
As per GitLab documentation, the attempt to automatically close
[...] happens when the commit is pushed to a project’s default branch, or when a commit or merge request is merged into it.