At project level
As a project administrator, I can define:
- The list of Tuleap groups that can read the mediwiki instance
- The list of Tuleap groups that can write inside mediawiki instance
In addition to that, project administratos can define, which Tuleap groups corresponds to:
- Bot (Mediawiki)
- Administrator / sysop (Mediawiki)
At project administration level:
- the defined permissions are listed in "project administration > permissions> permissions per group"
- there is an entry in "project administration > permissions" dropdown to go directly to mediawiki permissions admin panel
At site level
As a site administrator, I can grant to a group of users the permissions to administrate all mediawiki instances, regardless of ppl local permissions in each project.