At Tuleap project level, I can associate a GitLab group. This association carry:
- Artifact closure configuration
- Branch prefix configuration
- All Gitlab projects existing in the group are made visible in Tuleap.
- those repositories are created with the defaults defined at project level (artifact closure, branch prefix) but remains independent (each repo can be modified afterward)
Subgroups are not supported
- When a new project is created at GitLab side. As there is no webhook available at GitLab side to trigger the add:
- A Git Administrator can re-synchronize manually the list of repositories
- Only missing project are created (there is no "update" of existing groups)
- When a project is transferred in another group, nothing happens in Tuleap. The repository remains in Tuleap, no move of project.
When a git administrator removes the synchronization with GitLab, the existing GitLab repositories remains as is in Tuleap.