This is a follow-up of art #26799. This story only works when a Tuleap project is associated to a GitLab repository.
At Tuleap Git side, when creating a new git repository I got three options:
- Create a local git repository
- Declare a remote gitlab repository (corresponds to "Create gitlab repository" as of today)
- Create a new gitlab repository
When the option "3" is selected, Tuleap asks for the name of the repository and will then proceed with creation or GitLab project and declare this project in Tuleap:
- The created repository is empty (no choice)
- The visibility is the the most conservative one "private".
If there is a need for more, we will wait for people to identify themselves and ask for the feature.