The goal of this request is to capture the things to improve on Tuleap Skin based on the state released in Tuleap 13.11.
- Tools button:
- Dropdowns should appear on click, not on hover
- I suggest to reorganize actions in two dropdowns:
- Search field:
- The field should look like the one in the TLP documentation (placeholder color, icon size…). See the differences:
- Personal button:
- The label is misleading. Maybe we should rename it to "MediaWiki Account"
- Edit source button
- Is it possible to "hide" the old editor and provide only the visual editor? If yes, on click on the "Edit" button, user will be redirected to the visual editor. We can also remove the "Edit" item in the dropdown.
- One have to click exactly on the text, if the click happen on the color part of the button, it doesn't switch to edit page.
- Page title during the edition shouldn't be dimmed and the Edit source, Tools and Search field (3.) components should be removed
- Edit toolbar:
- When it's not sticky to the top of the page, it should be placed at the beginning of the white area, just before the page content
- To avoid overlap between "MediaWiki Account" and "Save chances" buttons:
- The toolbar should have a sufficient right padding so the "Save changes" button will be at the left of "Mediawiki Account" button on scroll
- When the toolbar is sticky, the "MediaWiki Account" button should not have shadows anymore:
Last point : MediaWiki UI elements like modals, buttons, checkboxes still have the MediaWiki skin applied. I wonder if it would be hard to apply the TLP style to these elements and at what cost.