This is an alternative to email encryption (see epics #8236)
This aims to avoid lacking sensitve information sent by email for:
- SVN commit
- git push
- Artifact updates
Instead of sending encrypted email content, project could decide to send generic notification with nothing but:
Subject: new [svn|git|tracker] notification on <platform>
There was an update on <platform> for you: https://<platform>/...
-> no change in the sending, it means that all receipients will be visible in "To: ..." of email
- Config in project but visible only to site admin (like project visibility)
- Default value is defined in project template
Modify src/utils/svn/commit-email.pl, get projet notification mode (full or truncated) and send the relevant email.
Need to change the way we call email hook (plugins/git/hooks/post-receive) to have something that can act differently from one project to another.
Proposal: a sudo php script that would
- Replace "/usr/lib/codendi/bin/git-post-receive.pl --init"
- Replace "/usr/lib/codendi/bin/git-post-receive.pl" (call after)
- Could wrap call to plugins/git/hooks/post-receive-email, hence not send content is not configured by project admin
- Manage the count threshold to take into account "jumbo push" (large number of refs, like initial push of huge repos)
Update Traker_Changeset and date reminder