With the introduction of manual values in burdown, the previous way to calculate burndown value don't work anymore. If in a burndown, at children level we mix computed and manual values, the burndown is broken.
- We want to use cached values table.
- The table already exists, we want to improve way to store data inside
- With system event
- first display of burndown (generate mising entries in cache)
- last access if root_daily failed or not run ... (previous point not calculated)
- The event do the calcul for a given timestamp and the duration+1
- Duration or start date changed, it procceses an event
- Feedback to user in all cases when the event is launched
- Performances can be a little degraded
- Be able to regenerate cache for a given burndown
- For the day "today", the dot is not stored in database, it's calculated with standard computed calculation
- Burndown is not displayed until the data are available in the table cache