Update "Overview" tab (as of 9.17 release) that already contains backlog table, burn-up and burndown.
- Display a bar chart with submilestones velocities under Burndown/Burnup charts (depends on story #10632 for the value)
- Chart is rendered with D3.js
- The bar chart is ordered by sprint (as of planning view), the x-axis displays sprint names and the dates are also available in the tooltip
- The bar chart only render when
- There are submilestones with "velocity" defined (in Tuleap Scrum template, velocity would be visible only in "Release" details tab)
- At least one submilestone is Closed.
- All submilestones are displayed with a given limit (7 submilestones) to be sure to be able to render graph
On the backend side
- will be handled by hook mechanism