filtered view in kanban
The kanban view should be able to re-use the "Reports" defined in the corresponding trackers (only public reports). This would allow some use case like:
- Filter cards to see only what is "Assigned to me"
- As a tracker admin, create a public report "Assigned to me"
- In expert mode sets "assigned_to = MYSELF()"
- Then in kanban anybody can see cards who are assigned to them
- Filter cards according to a team so PO can see all the cards but each team can reason only on cards that matters for them
- As a tracker admin, create a public report "Assigned to A Team"
- In regular mode, select in "Team" select box "A Team"
- Then in kanban, "A Team" can see the work assigned to team members
- Kanban admin can select reports to be used in kanban. If nothing is selected, the filter is not displayed. Only public reports are selectable.
- The existing "filter" box (that already allow to search on kanban) placeholder is updated to avoid confusion with 2 "filter" labels
- The kanban template is updated to propose a "Assigned to me" report by default (selected in kanban allowed report)
- When at least 1 report is selected
- There is a select box in the kanban view to select reports defined in tracker (shows only public reports)
- When a report is selected, the page is refereshed (kanban page or dashboard in case of widget) with the matching artifacts
- On a filtered view, when someone create a new artifact that doesn't match the report, the card is created and displayed normally but will disappear at next page reload
- Tuleap consistency
- When cards are updated while in filtered view, I'll get a message to inform me about the potential inconsistencies
- Cumulative flow chart should reflect the filtered view
Patricia Carrasco (pcar), Stephan Bill (stephanbill)