The request #10628 and request #10655 introduced a regression in field dependency behavior:
As tracker admin you should:
- Define a select box as source field (ie S: source_field_1, source_field_2)
- Define a multi select box as target field.(ie T: target_field_1 ,target_field_2, target_field_3)
- Define a certain dependency between S and T:
- source_field_1 => target_field_1, target_field_2
- source_field_2 => target_field_1, target_field_3
- Set the permission to the source field as ReadOnly for a given group (ie for project members)
- Set the permission to the target field as update for the same group.
- As tracker admin, submit new artifact with value on source S == source_field_1
- As project member (not tracker admin nor project admin) try to update artifact.
- The value of source field (source_field_1) will be displayed in readonly
- You should have the choice in the target field T between just (target_field_1, target_field_2); target_field_3 should not be displayed in the target field.