- In the "file" view, there is a new toggle to display diff either in side-by-side or in unidiff.
- When diff is changed, the preference for user is kept and will be used by default (user can change at any time).
- Default is still unidiff
The diff is then displayed side by side and all features of diff works the same (comment & co).
- CSS will be tricky to be right and efficient (esp. big files). Should be done on top of burning parrot pages
- Most of the work is front end (angular). REST backend isn't supposed to change
- Point of attention
- Storage of comments (should be ok as we already store the offset)
- Autocollapse of common diff parts
- Scroll synchro should be managed manually
- Code need to be prepared to introduce side-by-side
- Bump of CodeMirror to latest version