Follow-up of art #17181:
- When a developer creates a Merge Request (MR) in gitlab, gitlab triggers a webhook in Tuleap
- The webhooks creates a cross-reference "gitlab-mr" is the MR contains a reference like tuleap-XXXX (case insensitive) and XXXX is an artifact id in the project.
- In artifact view, the cross reference is displayed (table)
- The Tuleap Pull Requests are updated to match the same display.
Link back from GitLab to Tuleap:
- When a MR is open with a tuleap-XXXX reference, Tuleap create a comment on the MR with a link back to Tuleap
- When a commit (as of art #17178) contains a tuleap-XXXX reference, Tuleap create a comment on the commit with a link back to Tuleap
Those link back need to update the way the GitLab token is handled at Tuleap side. One should use a project token and this token must be persisted in Tuleap DB