see cumulative flow diagram
- Overlay on top of card view
- Data are shown for following timeframes, all dates are relative to now.
- Last 7 days
- Last month
- Last 3 months
- Last 6 monhts
- Last year
- Values are computed after start date (only count all cards that were in column until that date), exemple
- Given I have 400 elements in Archive column
- And I load CFD of last 7 days
- And there were 10 cards in Archive 7 days ago
- And there were 12 cards in Archive 6 days ago
- Then, the CFD "Archive" will display "10" for 7 days ago and "12" for 6 days ago
- The order or columns gives the order of flows
- Columns order: Backlog, Todo, On going, Archive
- Flow order (from bottom to top): Archive, On going, Todo, Backlog
- Test if c3js or ChartJS can help to speed up development otherwise, fallback on d3js.
- New REST route:
- GET|OPTIONS /kanban/:id/cumulative_flow?timeframe=...
Joris MASSON (jmasson)