This targets Bugzilla 5.0
The main idea is to create a reference as site level (for instance bz) and to associate a Bugzilla server to it.
- There can be serveral bugzilla server configured
- Each server is associated to one keyword
- Whether the follow-up comment should be flagged as public or private
When the reference is used somewhere in Tuleap (git commit, tracker comment, wiki page, etc) the corresponding bugzilla bug is updated (new follow-up comment) with a reference to the Tuleap element:
- New git commit: sha1 / <link to gitphp>
- New Tuleap request: <link to artifact>
The cross-reference (message in bugzilla comment) will be able to refer to:
As of today mediawiki is not supported as there is no "mw" (or equivalent) keyword.
Only reference creation is taken into account. Nothing is done in case of removal.
If bugzilla is not reachable when the reference is added, the target bug is not updated and there is no re-attempt later on (however the issue is logged for site admin inspection)
- New plugin
- Declare as site admin a bugzilla server with
- a keyword eg 'bz_stuff'
- a server (URL)
- a username eg Tuleap Bot
- a password
- public/private comments
- With this configuration, there might be several bugzilla servers, it's only a matter of declaring several different keywords
- The plugin will be able to hook the reference extraction process to detect new links
- The plugin will send REST call to bugzilla to create new messages (follow-up comments)
- There will be logs of what is done by the plugin (esp. REST Calls) to ease debug