summary = "rest" AND @comment = "api"
=> Search all artifacts that contain "rest" in the summary and that have at least one comment mentionning "api".
We search only in the last version of the comment (it can be edited).
"@comment" is available in autocompletion and in available fields selectbox (to be confirmed by UXD).
As follow-up comments may be written in html format, we need to store a striped version of the comment:
- add striped_body TEXT default NULL
- add forge upgrade to copy as is comments in text format, or strip html (see Codendi_HTMLPurifier) for comments in html format. No transaction to be able to replay the bucket if it takes too long. Warn in the description that it may takes some time.
- On artifact update, store the striped version of the comment accordingly to its format.
- On XML import, store the striped version
- On comment edition, store the striped version